TumbleBookLibrary offers eBooks, read-alongs, videos, audiobooks and games which help pre-school and K-3 level children learn all while discovering the joys of reading.
- Online eBooks with adjustable text sizes, full narration, and a read-along function which highlights text as it is read or can be switched to manual so readers can read at their own pace.
- Colorful videos from National Geographic.
- Games and puzzles to make reading and learning fun and interactive.
- Mobile device-friendly interface.
- Helpful lesson plans, quizzes and a K-3 English Common Core Portal are available for users, teachers and parents.
TumbleBookLibrary is a great tool for parents and teachers to get kids to use the computer educationally as well as being a perfect choice for reluctant readers.