Updated April 5, 2021:
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all try to navigate safely through these difficult times.
- All ACLS branches will be open Monday through Saturday, 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM. Please refer to each individual branch's page, or our mobile app, for any updates or changes.
- Each branch will operate at 50% capacity as mandated by the state.
- All patrons and staff are required to wear facial masks that cover the nose and mouth (plastic face shields worn alone do not meet the state-mandated requirement) and maintain social distancing. Being vaccinated does NOT provide exemption from the mask mandate.
- Curbside pick-up is available at all our branches and encouraged. Please read our Holds, Checkouts, Returns & Curbside Pickup FAQs for more information.
- Book drops are open for returns at all our branches. Please allow at least 3 days for items to be removed from your account.
- Availability to in-house services such as Mobile Printing, copiers, scanners, and public computers are subject to branch openings and guidelines.
- Branch Book Sales are being held. However, item donations are still not being accepted.
- In person programs and events, including Storytime and Book Clubs, are not being scheduled at this time. Please view and subscribe to the ACLS YouTube channel for Storytime Anytime, craft and STEM videos.
- Public meetings rooms are closed.
Your ACLS card still gives you 24/7 free access to online resources. Use your phone, mobile device or laptop to access these services from the comfort and safety of your home at atlanticlibrary.org/digital_media and atlanticlibrary.org/databases.