Updated July 7, 2020:
- Regional branches - Mays Landing, Egg Harbor Township, Galloway Township and Hammonton - are open with limited hours.
- Municipal branches - Brigantine, Egg Harbor City, Pleasantville, Ventnor and Somers Point - will be reopening with limited hours beginning July 13, 2020.
- Curbside pick-up is available at all our branches and encouraged . Please read our Holds, Checkouts, Returns & Curbside Pickup FAQs for more information.
- Book drops are open for returns at all our branches. Please allow at least 3 days for items to be removed from your account.
- Our Books-by-Mail service and Interlibrary Loans are not available at this time.
- Book Donations are currently not being accepted.
- Learn more about the ACLS 2020 Summer Reading Program.
- In person programs and events, including Storytime and Book Clubs, are not being scheduled at this time. Please view and subscribe to the ACLS YouTube channel for Storytime Anytime, craft and STEM videos.
- Public meetings rooms are closed.
- Availability to in-house services such as Mobile Printing, copiers, scanners, and public computers are subject to branch openings. See the specific branch page for hours.
Your ACLS card still gives you 24/7 free access to online resources. Use your phone, mobile device or laptop to access these services from the comfort and safety of your home at atlanticlibrary.org/digital_media and atlanticlibrary.org/databases.