As of June 14, 2021:
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all try to navigate safely through these difficult times.
- Hours of operation: Please refer to each individual branch's page, or our mobile app, for that location's hours.
- All patrons are required to wear facial masks that cover the nose and mouth (plastic face shields worn alone do not meet the requirement) and maintain social distancing.
- Curbside pick-up is available at all our branches. Please read our Holds, Checkouts, Returns & Curbside Pickup FAQs for more information.
- Branch Book Sales are being held. Please contact your branch to see if donations are being accepted.
- In person programs and events, including Storytime and Book Clubs, are not being scheduled at this time. Please view and subscribe to the ACLS YouTube channel for Storytime Anytime, craft and STEM videos.
- Public meetings rooms are closed.
Your ACLS card still gives you 24/7 free access to online resources. Use your phone, mobile device or laptop to access these services from the comfort and safety of your home at atlanticlibrary.org/digital_media and atlanticlibrary.org/databases.