Effective March 17, 2020 all locations of the Atlantic County Library System are closed to the public until further notice.
- Please ignore any courtesy or overdue notices you may receive. All items will be auto-renewed & all late fees will be waived until we reopen.
- Book drops will be closed. Please keep all library items safely at home.
- All programs and events, including Storytimes and Book Clubs, scheduled during this time are canceled.
- Public meetings scheduled in our locations have been canceled.
- In-house services such as Mobile Printing, copiers, scanner, public computers as well as Interlibrary Loans are not available during this time.
Please check back for further updates.
Your ACLS card still gives you 24/7 free access to online resources. Use your phone, mobile device or laptop to access these services from the comfort and safety of your home at atlanticlibrary.org/digital_media and atlanticlibrary.org/databases.