RBdigital Entertainment, Education and Health & Wellness channels offer streaming content in television, movies, learning software and more. Here are the unique offerings from RBdigital:
- Acorn TV - world-class mysteries, dramas, and comedies from Britain and beyond
- Great Courses - online lectures by engaging professors covering a wide variety of topics: Course List
- IndieFlix - pop culture favorites, box office hits, award-winning feature films, documentaries, and shorts
- Learn it Live - wellness and personal development classes with experts from around the world
- Method Test Prep - a comprehensive self-paced program proven to raise ACT and SAT Test scores
- Qello Concerts - the world's largest collection of concert films and music documentaries
All RBdigital channels can be streamed via the RBdigital app on your mobile device/tablets, a web browser (Google Chrome recommended), Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and some Smart TVs. Check if your device is compatible.
Patrons are entitled to 2 passes at a time which gives access to 2 channels of your choosing. Passes are good for 7 days of unlimited streaming in those channels. When your 7 day pass/license expires, you will then need to log in to RBdigital, via the app or your web browser, and check out your preferred channel again to activate another 7 day pass. At this time, there is a limited amount of passes allocated a week for our patrons; this will reset every Sunday at 11:59 pm.
To get started:
- If you have already created an RBdigital account through ACLS, sign in to the RBdigital App or RBdigital website via a browser. (This would be the same login information you use to get RBdigital eMagazines.)
- If you have not already created an RBdigital account through ACLS, go to ACLS' RBdigital website and click the "Register" button (upper right side of screen) to get one.
- Choose a password that is at least 8 characters long with at least one letter and one number.
- Sign into the RBdigital app using the exact same username and password you used to register.
Get the app!